LG Q6 is amongst the first Q-Series phones launched by the South Korean company last month, is coming to India this week. The company’s exclusive online retail partner Amazon is teasing the Thursday, August 10 launch and sales start date of the smartphone on its website, even detailing that the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant of the LG Q6 will be made available on the marketplace. More importantly, the e-commerce website has teased the LG Q6 price in India, saying it will launch at less than Rs. 20,000.
- Dimensions: 142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1 mm (5.61 x 2.73 x 0.32 in).
- Weight: 149 g (5.26 oz).
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) – MIL-STD-810G compliant.
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours.
- Size: 5.5 inches.
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels Full HD (~442 ppi pixel density).
- Ratio: 18:9
- OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435
- CPU: Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Card slot: Yes microSD, expandable up to 256 GB
- Internal: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM – Q6+
32 GB, 3 GB RAM – Q6
16 GB, 2 GB RAM – Q6α
- Primary: 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Secondary: 5 MP
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS.
- NFC: Yes.
- Radio: FM radio.
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
- Headphone Jack: Yes, 3.5mm jack with Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
- Astro Black, Ice Platinum, Mystic White, Terra Gold